Training and Consultancy Department
Director Of Training And Consultancy
- Conduct individual, group, and organization-based training and development needs analyses and assessments.
- Based on assessed need, plans, develops, and delivers or coordinates individual and group training and instructional programs, encompassing various technical, operational, management, and other skills areas.
- Develop or oversee training curricula development; formulates or reviews training outlines and determines appropriate instructional methodologies and formats; evaluates and recommend incorporating vendor programs to meet overall training goals and objectives.
- Oversees and coordinates the development and preparation of teaching and visual aids, instructional materials, computer tutorials, and reference materials appropriate to specific program objectives.
- As appropriate to the individual position, coordinates, facilitates, and conducts specified development activities, such as planning retreats, team building programs, organization analyses, or restructuring exercises.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and leadership to consultants and training professionals for employees and organizational development.
- Coordinates workflow and administrative activities necessary to deliver and document unit programs and activities.
- Provide input and assists in the planning, assessing, and implementing organizational goals and objectives in line with overall CSI goals and objectives.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned